Saturday, August 20, 2011

PE5_Diigo

For my RILS, I want to create a Diigo group for my learners so they will have a place to build a collective library and interact with each other's annotations.  During my research of Diigo, I tested this out by walking through the process of creating a group.  It was a relatively easy process to administrate a group.  I invited my friend to the group to help me test it out.  Here is a screenshot:


Looks like everything works the way I hoped.  I posted a sticky note on a webpage and my friend was able to see it and add a comment of her own.  Those actions showed up on the news feed of our group.

I feel like I have a good handle on the way my RILS is going to work.  I'm ready to start planning what exactly I'm going to have my learners researching.  Ideally I'd like it to be engaging and fun, like an online scavenger hunt, but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment