Monday, August 22, 2011

PE_6 Udutu

For my next set of practical experience blogs I'm going to be learning how to use myUdutu, an online course authoring tool.  I am learning  how to use this tool in preparation for my RILS.  I am going to deliver the instructions for my RILS to my students via a "course" built using myUdutu. 

You can create a myUdutu account here: http://www.myudutu.com/myudutu/login.aspx

Once you log in, you are greeted with a very user-friendly interface and many resources to help you get started:


In the "getting started" box, you can see they offer a PDF guide called Getting Started, as well as two myUdutu built courses on how to use the tool and how to build effective courses.  I am going to go through these resources and see what I can learn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment